On-the-job training with project-based assignements to :
- Conduct industry research and analysis
- Prepare marketing materials and descriptive memoranda
- Provide quantitative analysis including financial forecasting and valuations
- Execute mergers & acquisitions and corporate finance mandates
Our employees distinguish themselves through a high level of commitment and expertise, and a genuine passion for the sectors we focus on. Each professional enjoys a high degree of responsability and autonomy combines with a genuine entrepreneurial mindset. We are therefore seeking someone who wants to succeed and is willing to show initiative and deliver results.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Strong interest in the field of corporate finance with a minimul 6 months experience in M&A or closely related field (ECM, private equity, or leveraged finance)
- Up to tho years of experience with a reputed investment bank/corporate finance boutique, professional services firm or private equity fund.
- Graduate of top French or European business, engineering school or university
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- French mother tongue or bilingual as French is the main working language both verbally and writing. Excellent command or/fluency in English, given the significant level of cross-border assignments.
- Proven team-working skills
Start date : immediately
Remunaration : To be determined
Contact : link to apply