Hottinguer Corporate Finance
Full-time M&A Junior Analyst in Paris – Timing: immediate
Full-time M&A Junior Analyst in Lyon – Timing: immediate
Company Overview: Banque Hottinguer is an independent and family-owned investment banking firm specializing in middle-market mergers and acquisitions, debt advisory and private banking.
Over the last five years, our Corporate Finance team has advised circa 80 deals in France and internationally for a cumulative value exceeding €40 billion.
We have offices in Paris, Lyon and Lille (opening in September 2021) and our company is a member of an international network based in 20 countries.
Job Description: You will be integrated within the Corporate Finance team and support our advisory team on transactions and marketing initiatives.
Your assignments will include:
- Conducting in-depth industry and market research in respect of target clients and transaction opportunities
- Preparing pitch-books and presentations, including individual company strategic and financial analysis, to support the senior team on client development
-Building financial models and valuation including DCF, LBO, etc.
- Participating in every step of buy/sell-side/financing process (review of due diligence reports, redaction of documentation and information packs for client meetings, dataroom management, etc.)
- Taking an active part in client meetings and presentations
- A minimum of 6-month internship and up to a 2-year experience in the field of investment banking, leveraged finance or transaction services
- Solid technical knowledge (modeling and valuation skills)
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills with total fluency in French and English
- Top university, business or engineering school degree
- Open-minded candidates with demonstrated sense of initiative, creativity and team spirit
Pour postuler cliquez ICI